University vehicles may be driven out of state (in the U.S.A. beyond 100 mile from the California border with proper authorization. Allow a minimum of two weeks for approval prior to your rental date.


Complete an Out of State form (DOC) (PDF), and have it signed by the Vice Chancellor-ARM and submit to the Fleet Services Vehicle Rental Office.


See the Reservations page for instructions on making a reservation.

Have Questions?

If you would like additional information about UCD's Fleet Services vehicle rental and lease program available to UC Davis faculty, staff or departments, call 530-752-0787 or send an email to e-mail not available (is JavaScript disabled?).